среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

book cpa exam review specific




Today was gennaroapos;s birthday, he turned eleven. Itapos;s pretty weird that he is growing up, Iapos;m so curious what type of person he is going to be. He has the least amount of problems than anyone in this family because he is just so oblivious, I am sure he will turn out just fine. As much as we fight, I know he has such a big heart. Heapos;ll make a great doctor or something someday. The "o" button on my keyboard was hard to press so I just realized there was a bunch of dust under it, it was pretty disgusting. But I cleaned it so it is fine. I went back to school today for the first time since wednesday, and now I have no school tomorrow. I am going to visit central tomorrow and I just made another appointment to visit one of my top choice colleges in boston. But that isnapos;t until november. My teacher reccommendation sheets are due tomorrow and I am going to finish my essay completely on thursday so that hopefully by next monday I will be done applying...hopefully. I do not know what to be for halloween, there are a few things that I think look cute but I donapos;t want a really intense costume since I will be at a show. I got to see madison for the second day in a row and she did not ignore me even though gennaro was around so it was great. She is just too fucking cute, I love her more than anything. I am not really feeling any strong emotions right now, still trying to figure out some stuff in my head. I almost told my sister something today that I definitely should not have, that would have been quite an adventure. Sheapos;s pretty funny when it comes to making me feel good about things, sheapos;s so blunt it is great. Overall today was an alright day.

xo.

engine block warmers, book cpa exam review specific, book cpa review, book cpb guest, book cpc guest.



Комментариев нет: