суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dork in disguise




So what is new with me? I am so sick of puking, being tired, nauseous, my boobs hurting, heartburn, headaches, and feeling bloated. My pants are starting to get tighter, prolly from the bloating. Sohellip;. So far being pregnant sucks and this is only week 6.

My BF is moving in on Sunday. Irsquo;m really excited about that. I love cuddling up next to him and falling asleep. He is so awesome. I love waking up next to him in the morning and all the time when we arenrsquo;t sleeping is awesome too. He is so smart and funny and wonderful.I just cant say enough about him. There arenrsquo;t words in the dictionaryhellip; hell the world to describe how awesome and wonderful he is.


dork in disguise, dork in disguise by carol gorman, dork in disguise summary, dork james son.



Комментариев нет: