понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

crosshouse hospital





I thought Midnight Sun would just be the same as Twilight, since itapos;s the same story only from another perspective. But I was wrong. It is completely a different one. I mean, yes of course, it has to match with Twilight, but it has a story on its own. It explains why Edward suddenly leaves, how he feels, and everything about him.

If youapos;ll ask me which oneapos;s better, I donapos;t know. I think I would be biased if I answer Midnight Sun, because of the loving-Edward-Cullen-tendencies I have. I know, I know, Iapos;m just like all those people who falls in love with his character, wishing that an Edward Cullen exists.�Well anyway, Twilight and Midnight Sun are the best books from the series.

I admire Stephenie Meyerapos;s writing prowess. For her to really match up the story is amazing. Midnight Sun has the same lines and plot and everything. (Of course�Itapos;s supposed to be the same freakinapos; story anyway�Haha). Anyway, I just find it tedious and hardwork to make sure that Midnight Sun is a spitting image of Twilight. Still, it has a story on its own.

Okay, enough of the Twilight madness. I�guess I was dazzled because of its perfection. :)


Back to work. Must prepare a powerpoint for tomorrowapos;s EVSEM�Part 1.�:) Canapos;t wait for Part 2�:)


��



everybody lifehouse lyric somebody, crosshouse hospital, crosshouse hospital address, crosshouse hospital ayrshire, crosshouse hospital glasgow.



Комментариев нет: