воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

departamento de educacion de california




Dear Kevin,

Fuck you. First of all, you are a fucking lunatic and though I miss the friendship we once had I do not miss what you morphed into. I am glad that we parted ways; yeah it sucks it was on bad terms, but I could no longer have a friend that did not support my decisions and badgered me for being "less than shit" because of them. You very well know that the only reason you have said all that fucked up shit to me is because I chose him not you.

Funny how you were so bent on giving me back every thing I ever made or gave you, but you failed to give me back my fucking Communications book, which would have been nice. So stop trying to fucking avoid it and just give me back my fucking book. Your broke ass didnapos;t pay for that book for college cause you had me and since you were so willing to give me back every thing else why donapos;t you finally give me back that? Dumbass...

dahling you were marvelous, departamento de educacion de california, departamento de educacion and puerto rico, departamento de educacion, departamento de cundinamarca.



Комментариев нет: