четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

courtald





14 oct

Been one of those days. The car wanted to start making a awful noise and needed to be fixed. Thankfully I was right by the auto shop and was able to get it dun today. It cost only $350 something. I am lucky that I had the money to get it dun. It was muffler work that needed to get dun. Man I donrsquo;t get all this salt on the ground when it snows the whole car has rust. Thatrsquo;s way I had to get the muffler work dun to began with. The holder thing that keeps the muffler from bouncing was completely rusted throw and broke off. So that needed replace sing. Uck I am going to pay the balances do in the morning. But thatrsquo;s life.

Have to get the rest of the laundry dun and start recording those books on tape for a lady I know. Why are books/cds on tape so dame much money. Then looking for a unabridged one is had too? Waite. I think I wrote about this not to long ago. So nuff said.

Might post this tonight. If not ,oh well.

15 Oct.

Was on the net but didnrsquo;t post. I really need to fix my computer so it well not short out on me. The whole script eorre thing is really annoying. Maybe I can get that dun before I start looking up the whole car thing.

Had to go out to day and get some stuff dun today. Wasnrsquo;t out that long. Then I didnrsquo;t wake up until about noon. But I did get stuff dun and was home by 7pm give or take. It May have been about 3 or 4 hours that I was out today. Not like yesterday where I was out for about 8 hours. Or maybe that was a different day, could have been?

Finished reading ldquo;Odd Hoursrdquo; last nigh. Good book I highly recommend it. In fact I recommend the whole ldquo;Odd Thomasrdquo; series by Dean Koontz. I just picked up a other book that is a shoot of that takes places when Odd is a young kid. The only reason I bought it was because it was written with Mr. Koontz as a co-author. So I am looking forwarded to reading it.

I did start and well finish ldquo;Bunnqulardquo; to night. Ok. I started it last night. I have never read it before so I am enjoying it.

You know I think I am going to post this and turn off the computer and read.

Night all.


courtald, courtald collection, courtald gallery, courtald gallery london.



Комментариев нет: