суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

eyeballers does dallas




Iapos;m so mad at my dog right now. I love her but sheapos;s so freakinapos; dumb. On her way inside she ALWAYS has to walk as far away from her runline as she can. My mom says itapos;s so she can be sure not to step on acorns so I guess I can understand. But unfortunately we have this fireplace thing in the middle of our backyard. And sheapos;s stupid enough to get caught around it. EVERY.�NIGHT. Sheapos;s not even bright enough to notice what is keeping her back to just walk back around it. Thatapos;s when she starts barking at me. Thatapos;s when I have to find shoes to walk out there. Thatapos;s when I�step in dog poop.�Anyway, the nightly ritual goes like this:

"You never learn, do you?" *Darcie wags tail* "Okay, Darcie baby, watch what I do." *Casey walks back around fireplace* *Darcie continues to circle around the fireplace even more so she can meet me half-way* "NO WHERE�THE�HELL�ARE�YOU�DOING?" *takes collar and tugs in�correct�direction* "This way, loser"�*as Darcie�walks confused as how I amazingly set�her free, she wags her tail some more* "Youapos;re an idiot, but I love you."

Iapos;ve gotten used to it. I pet her when we get inside,�continue to call her dumb, but scratch her ears anyway.�Sheapos;s so soft.

But tonight~ ooh, tonight. She was barking. I walked across�the house for shoes. I opened the door. I shivered like�whoa. I walked over�to puppy�careful not to step in poop. Once Iapos;m about a foot away from her she walks around the thing herself up the steps to the porch and Iapos;m like, "WHY�DIDNapos;T�YOU�DO�THAT�FIVE�MINUTES�AGO?"�and�just stand there in the same spot, staring at her with strong disgust. After about thirty seconds of recollection, I walk up the steps where sheapos;s clicking at the door as if�Iapos;m about to let her in with me.

Okay, I do, but Iapos;m terribly annoyed. I want to�believe she was thinking, "Casey, look what I can do~" but do dogs do that?�I donapos;t know. Sometimes�I wish she could talk.


eyeballers does dallas, eyeballers movie, eyeballers veni vedi vici, eyeballers veni vidi vici.



Комментариев нет: